Many older homes from the late 1800's and early 1900's had interior pocket doors, or sliding doors without a typical knob or handle. Instead, these doors were fitted with sunken door handles known as pocket door handles – that allowed for the door to slide away into the wall. Here is a small selection of our ornate Victorian, Art and Crafts, Eastlake and Windsor pocket or sliding door pulls, locks, handles and rollers, lifters. The brass pocket door handles and locks are available in most of our finishes.
Click here to view all our recreated window hardware.
- Antique Reproduction Doorknobs and Door Levers from the Victorian, Gothic, Art Deco and Arts & Crafts time periods
- Decorative Pocket Door Hardware – Locks, Handles, Pulls and Rollers – Victorian, Eastlake or Arts & Crafts Hardware add classic style.
- Authentic Victorian Style Transom Window Hardware — Pivot hinge, operator and spring latch or lock
- Decorative Brass Victorian Light switch and Outlet cover plates
- Victorian Door Hardware, Security Door Bolts, and Antique Pattern Hinges
- Vintage and Victorian Solid Brass and Cast Iron Shelves and Shelf Brackets
- Vintage Reproduction Antique Style Security Grilles, Speakeasies, and Doorknockers
- Vintage Antique Roll Top Desk Hardware and Filing Cabinet Hardware
- Vintage Brass & Iron Floor or Ceiling Grates & Wall Registers & Grilles
- Reproduction Mechanical Doorbells and Vintage Pushbutton Doorbells
Come See our Beautiful Showroom!Come see all of our lighting and hardware in person!
We are located in beautiful
Port Townsend, Washington.
A Victorian Seaport!
Vintage Hardware and Lighting
2000 West Sims Way
Port Townsend, WA 98368